Friday 31 December 2010

A Happy New Year 2011!



Dear friends,

you there... now is going to end a very difficult year 2010. I know! I was less present, I was less in contact with you, I did not find always the resources as long time ago to cheer you up, to get in touch with you. It was probably a very self-fish year. I had to stay in contact to myself, to strengthen my mood and to save me as you know me.
But I am of course thinking about you. You, my friend, you gave me the power to keep going and I felt your support even when the words were too difficult to be articulated. I deeply thank you that You exist... Yes, plural! Because I am rich. You make me feeling rich. I do have many friends. I shall start a long list, because I am lucky:
* you there, in Sweden, making my feel always at home: Cata&Micky, Nelu&Manuela, Alin&Ibi. And of course, also in Sweden, my great mentor, Lo Gorton. Many, many thanks Lo for your nice words for Christmas and cheering me up for better times!
* those of you also from Sweden, who return to Romania: Mada&Cata (I keep my fingers crossed that the problems will vanish and it will find your extended family close together and healthy), Szylvi&Costinela-take good care of your son, Robert, who soon would have his 1 year cellebration (Happy Birthday!). We had a fantastic evening there in Herastrau, as among old friends; Thanks also to Flo&Adi!
* My former high-school colleagues, Generatia_NoiDoi (Radu, Anca, Florentina, Razvan B, Monica, Mihaela, Robert, Dana, Alex... and all the others who are mostly reading our emails), keep going to meet each other at least as it happened until now. No, I did not forget Iulia, she will always have her special place, far more than the group list. Many thanks Razvan for sharing your equilibrium among us! I wish you to get the title for mountain-bikes next year!
* Yes, you my former uni colleagues. We met in 2009 and it was fabulous! Especially after arriving saved at out cottage! We shall repeat our reunions! Cheer up Stefan!
* and you: Emma and Auke, Alina and Dan; Kathrin&Indra- ich danke dir für die Einladung!; Many thanks Sebastian for your true friendship and always finding the best time to ask me how I am;
* and I do have my friends at work too: Bettina-I had in you the friend to talk to and to get always the emergency help that I need it. A Very Big Thank!; Yvonne& Marco- let the year that is coming to find both of you more and more happy; thanks for friendly talks and challenging tennis games;
* and to you, Wolfgang: despite the fact that sometimes the boss position is not always entirely compatible with friendly sharing thoughts, I indeed regard you as my friend. The one with huge experience to share, the one from whom I learn that the action is always the solution instead of complaining, even if the consequences are not always easy to stand to them. I hope that 2011 would find us speaking more,and sharing more time together... Many thanks!
* and of course, to you my friend!


I wish you all a Happy New Year 2011

PS. The family is never forget it! This I am MYSELF, starting with my kids and my beloved parents, and continuing with my aunts and uncles, cousins, nephews and nieces. I fully rely on you all!

2 comments: